Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fall Break

Today marks the first day of Ohio Northern University's fall break. Technically yesterday marked my first day because I did not have any classes but for everyone else, today is the day everyone has been excited about. Some people planned mini vacations, some are visiting family and some are going home.



I am one of the people who is just going home for this fall break and I could not be happier about this. I am spending two nights at each parent's house. I will be able to see my grandparents and get home cooked meals made for me.



The first half of this weekend will be spent at my mom's house. We live in a state park so there is always something to do to keep busy. We hike, have camp fires, walk around the campgrounds and so much more. Summer is better than winter because there is the beach and kayaking during the warmer season. I know I will have a fun time still though. My family also enjoys going to the movie theatre so I am sure I will get to do that sometime.



This is a picture of my front yard.

The second half of break I will spend at my dad's house. This is in my hometown where I grew up. I have a childhood friend who will be home that I cannot wait to see. I have a dog here also. This is the town that my grandparents live in so I will also get to see them.



My hometown is small, but it is definitely home. I do not have any plans for fall break but I know that I will not run out of things do to or people to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment